Have FUN with just three letters!
Monograms are a great way to personalize your favorite product within a small space. Sure, you can monogram your initials for a classic and sophisticated look. But we had a blast exploring all the fun and funky ways to express yourself in just three characters.
Mix it up!
For a fun twist, why not try a 3-letter word, name or abbreviation using a monogram design? Here are 15 of our favorite monogram ideas:
- Travel much? NYC, ATL, MIA, FLA, USA, ONT, OBX, WDW
- Get sporty with SKI, RUN, LAX, ROW, POM, JOG or WIN
- SEA, SUN and SKY go great on beach totes (so do WET and DRY)
- Chill out with ZEN or OHM on your yoga bag
- EAT, YUM or NOM are cute on a lunch thermal
- Love your job? EMS, COP, CEO, PHD, DOC, VET, ART, LAW, FLY, ABC
- How about your alma mater? BHS, ASU, WMU, UCF
- FAB, HOT, FUN, BAE, YES, POW, XXL and ETC are short and sweet
- For daily organization: SUN, MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI, SAT
- Gift MRS to a newlywed or MOM, DAD, POP, GMA and GPA to the fam
- CAT and DOG (or ARF and MEW) go great on pet toy totes or treat bins
- Think holiday! Get spooky with BOO or spread JOY at Christmas
- Your favorite texter can LOL or BRB
- Include a number or ampersand, if possible: K&S, H2O, R&R, SK8 or rep your area code!
- And count yourself lucky if your name is AVA, BEN, MAX, LUZ, ANN or KIM!
Back to basics
Maybe a more classic monogram is what you’re after. Traditionally, the order of initials depends on the style of monogram: For 3 letters of the same size, the letter order should read first, middle, last (ABC). For styles that emphasize one letter, the last initial should be the largest. Pictured: Dotted Monogram, Classic Monogram, Modern Monogram
Visit our personalization page to inspire more great ideas for your favorite pillows, totes, wall art, wallets and bags!