WHY JOIN THIRTY-ONE?
EARN 25% - 35% Commission1
Pick your kit. Make it your own.
Choose from 3 kit options you either design with the prints & personalizations you want or opt for our pre-selected Designer Pick of everything!
ULTIMATE #GOALGETTER KIT
18 top-selling styles, including 4 NEW FALL STYLES! You choose the rest, plus 5 personalization designs!
A $771 VALUE!2
SIGNATURE FAN FAVES KIT
11 of our bestsellers! You select your prints and 3 personalization designs!
A $430 VALUE!2
BASIC BESTSELLERS KIT
8 of our most popular styles! You choose your prints, plus one personalization design!
A $260 VALUE!2
Want to earn MORE?
EXTRA 10% Commission Bonus NOW!
|$500||$125 + $50*|
|$1,000||$250 + $100|
|$1,500||$375 + $150|
|$2,000||$500 + $200|
|*10% PERSONAL SALES BONUS EARNED
Hit $500+ Personal Volume each month & get 35% commission on ALL PV, NO LIMIT.1
How much do Consultants earn?
As with any business, success depends on the amount of time you devote to your business and the amount of work you put into it. It’s all up to you! Here’s an idea of what to expect.
U.S. Thirty-One Gifts LLC Income Disclosure Statement 2019
With the opportunity to work from home and be a business owner, you can chart your own unique course. A Thirty-One business is yours to dream, build, and develop!
We understand each Consultant's experience is unique – some Consultants join simply to receive a discount on Thirty-One products and many others start off selling products to earn a little extra money. If you choose to build your own business at Thirty-One, the information in the table, for 2019, should help you better understand the amount of income that Consultants can earn. For example, in 2019, approximately:
- 23.9% of Consultants earned less than $1;
- 20.7% of Consultants earned between $1 and $99; and
- 42.8% of Consultants earned between $100 and $999.
Please note that Thirty-One Gifts does not require Consultants to purchase or maintain inventory and, in fact, our policies prohibit this practice. Note also that these income figures do not represent a Consultant’s profit, as they do not consider expenses incurred by a Consultant in the operation or promotion of her business.
The figures in the table refer to gross income (total income before any expenses are deducted) and expenses that a Consultant incurs in the operation of her business can vary widely. You should factor in estimated expenses when projecting potential profits.3
The income of the Consultants in the table is not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you or any particular Consultant can or will earn through her Thirty-One business and should not be considered guarantees or projections of your actual earnings, income or profits. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. For instance, the top 1% of those Consultants with the highest yearly income in the table have an average tenure with Thirty-One of 90 months. It is important to keep in mind that, like all businesses, some Consultants will succeed in earning income and some will not.
|Consultant Yearly Income4||% of all Consultants5,6|
|Less than $1||23.9%|
|$1 — $99||20.7%|
|$100 — $999||42.8%|
|$1000 — $1,999||7.2%|
|$2,000 — $2,999||2.1%|
|$3,000 — $3,999||0.8%|
|$4,000 — $4,999||0.4%|
|$5,000 — $9,999||1.0%|
|$10,000 — $99,9999||1.0%|
1. Active Consultants who submit $500 or more in PV in a calendar month earn a 10% commission bonus in addition to their regular 25% commission. The 10% commission bonus is available through August 31, 2020.
2. Shipping and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kits subject to change based on season, available inventory and other considerations. Consultants who choose Customizable Kits and do not make their customization selections will receive a kit with pre-selected personalization and prints. Consultants will also be charged a monthly subscription fee, currently $16.95, covering the cost of a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information. Purchase of an Enrollment Kit or a monthly website subscription is not required in North Dakota or where prohibited by law.
3. Such operating expenses could include advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone and Internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses.
4. Income is defined as commissions earned by a Consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet.
5. This table includes Consultants as of December 31, 2019 (or earlier in the year if the Consultant relationship was terminated).
6. This table includes 96,786 Consultants who were active for at least one month in 2019. An active Consultant is defined as a Consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).