Get FREE SHIPPING on any $100+ order in February! SHOP NOW
Let’s go glamping!
Outdoor camping with amenities and comforts (such as beds, electricity and access to indoor plumbing) not usually used when camping. A blend of the words glamour and camping.
People who are hard-core campers love the idea of living off the land, braving the elements and going without running water, bathrooms or electricity. But if you’re the type that likes to get back to nature without all the hardships, you’re probably more of a glamper.
Glampers are foodies who enjoy gourmet goods they bring from home or the market. Tablecloths, plates and silverware ensure that lunch and dinner are civilized. No dehydrated food or catching dinner to cook over an open fire for glampers!
And glampers don’t like sleeping in a tent on the hard ground or under the stars in a sleeping bag. They prefer a cozy camper with air conditioning – or at least a tent with air mattresses and plug-in capabilities. Google RV or motorhome rentals in your area for an affordable, one-time way to try out this fabulous adventure!
For the ultimate glamping experience, be sure to have all the things you need before you leave home to keep you comfortable in the great outdoors. Essentials include bug spray, flashlights, toiletries, sunblock, medications, towels, rain gear, first-aid kits and of course, matches—especially if you want to build a campfire, light a grill or light a lantern.
Something else you don’t want to forget: totes, storage bins and thermals from Thirty-One Gifts! Our products can help make your glamping trip more organized, more enjoyable and much, much easier. Here are a few ideas for glamping the Thirty-One way!
- Use our Catch-All Bin, Double Duty™ Caddy or Littles Carry-All Caddy for toting toiletries and shower products to and from campground bathrooms, or holding condiments, flatware and napkins for lunch and dinner.
- Store plates, cooking utensils, cups and cutlery in the Your Way Cube, Your Way Rectangle or Your Way Rectangle Basket.
- Pack towels, blankets, tablecloths, toys, games or flashlights in a Large Utility Tote or Deluxe Organizing Utility Tote.
- Keep perishable items chilled in our Picnic Thermal Tote and Fresh Market Thermal. Each features a Leak LockTM thermal lining that allows for the addition of ice.
- Going hiking? Our Lil’ Go Backpack, Cinch Sac and Sling-Back Bag are great for taking along snacks, water or bathing suits for hikes to the beach, lake or anywhere the trail leads.
But these are just some of our top glamping suggestions. There are many other products for storing, carrying, cooling and organizing you’ll discover when you shop Thirty-One Gifts. After all, you know your needs better than anyone. Just be creative – and have a glamourous time!