Get to know all your beautiful new products! Use these 10 best-loved styles to launch your business, and even earn a rebate on your kit2 when you submit $1000 in Personal Volume by March 31. This kit also includes catalogs, Hostess flyers, order forms and other tools to help you start your business strong.
Design the life you love
At Thirty-One Gifts, you'll find a mission that brings people together, solutions that set you apart and a sisterhood like no other. Find out what a Thirty-One business could mean for you!
Commissions start at 25% of your personal sales, and you get a 40% discount when you shop.1
Receive early access to hot new products and unlock discounts on other exclusive styles.
Work your way
We're flexible! Party when, where and how much you want, in person or online.
Share your giving heart to empower girls, women and families in your community.
Reasons to join NOW
Join today with your choice of Enrollment Kit featuring our top sellers in fresh prints for the season. You can get hundreds of dollars’ worth of new products, and for a limited time you can even earn a rebate on your kit! Get started today and enjoy the support, flexibility and rewards of being an independent business owner.
Custom Signature Kit3
Start with the products and tools in our Signature Kit, choose the prints you love and select custom personalization on your Large Utility Tote, Mini Zipper Pouch and Close to Home™ Caddy. You can even earn a rebate on your kit2 when you submit $1000 in Personal Volume by March 31. Go for one of the combinations shown here or dream up your own!
or start your adventure for just $31
These LIMITED TIME influencer kits are available through March 5!
The trendy, versatile kit will take you from the office to date night in style. For just $31 this kit inclues a Round Utility Tote, Rubie Mini, Wristlet Strap, Light Traveler Card Wallet and a Spring Catalog.
The stylish, functional kit will keep you looking fab at a pool or a picnic. For just $31 you'll get a Small Utility Tote, Fresh Market Thermal, Clear Clip pouch and a Spring Catalog.
Join today to say "YES!" to income + perks!
At Thirty-One we believe you should be celebrated beyond the money for the work that you do with little (and sometimes big!) extras to encourage and reward you along the way. Created by Consultants FOR Consultants, AllMyPerks is our unique, simple, fun rewards program.
From extra income to an amazing sisterhood to giving back in your own community, discover why we say that at Thirty-One Gifts, the life you love is in the bag.READ SUCCESS STORIES
Giving back is part of who we are
A commitment to giving back is at the heart of all we do. As a Consultant, you help drive our mission to empower girls, women and families through our charitable program, Thirty-One Gives. We’re proud to have donated $100 million in products and cash since 2012 to organizations that support our mission.
How much can you earn?
As with any business, your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. Here’s what you can expect as a Thirty-One Consultant.
U.S. Thirty-One Gifts LLC Income Disclosure Statement 2018
With the opportunity to work from home and be a business owner, you can chart your own unique course. A Thirty-One business is yours to dream, build and develop!
We understand each Consultant’s experience is unique – some Consultants join simply to receive a discount on Thirty-One products and many others start off selling products to earn a little extra money. If you choose to build your own business at Thirty-One, the information in the table, for 2018, should help you better understand the amount of income that Consultants can earn. For example, in 2018, approximately:
- 21.9% of Consultants earned less than $1;
- 16.4% of Consultants earned between $1 and $99; and
- 45.6% of Consultants earned between $100 and $999.
Please note that Thirty-One Gifts does not require Consultants to purchase or maintain inventory and, in fact, our policies prohibit this practice. Note also that these income figures do not represent a Consultant’s profit, as they do not consider expenses incurred by a Consultant in the operation or promotion of her business. The figures in the table refer to gross income (total income before any expenses are deducted) and expenses that a Consultant incurs in the operation of her business can vary widely. You should factor in estimated expenses when projecting potential profits.4
The income of the Consultants in the table is not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you or any particular Consultant can or will earn through her Thirty-One business and should not be considered guarantees or projections of your actual earnings, income or profits. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. For instance, the top 1% of those Consultants with the highest yearly income in the table have an average tenure with Thirty-One of 83 months. It is important to keep in mind that, like all businesses, some Consultants will succeed in earning income and some will not.
|Consultant Yearly Income5||% of All Consultants6,7|
|Less than $1||21.9%|
|$1 - $99||16.4%|
|$100 - $999||45.6%|
|$1,000 - $1,999||9.1%|
|$2,000 - $2,999||2.8%|
|$3,000 - $3,999||1.2%|
|$4,000 - $4,999||0.6%|
|$5,000 - $9,999||1.2%|
|$10,000 - $99,999||1.1%|
Dream More. Achieve More.
What’s your Why?
Watch our latest (or join the next!) Facebook event to learn how to start building the life you love with Thirty-One! Your Home Office friends share all the rewards and reasons that make NOW the best time to start your own Thirty-One business.
1. Representations made about income should not be considered as typical or guarantees of your potential earnings or profits as a Thirty-One Consultant. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. Not everyone will achieve the represented level of income. Such amounts are before expenses, if any. For more information about what you can expect as a Thirty-One Consultant, please read our Income Disclosure Statement.
2. The Kit Rebate is available to new Consultants who enroll between February 15, 2020 and March 31, 2020, purchase a Custom or Signature Kit, and who submit $1,000 or more in Personal Volume during their Jumpstart period. This offer is not available for Mini or Influencer kits, $1 Enrollment or other Enrollment Kits. The Jumpstart period is the month of enrollment and the following full month. Consultants will receive rebates in the commission payment following the date they qualify. The rebate includes the full price of the Signature or Custom Kit plus tax paid, excluding the cost of shipping and tax on shipping if applicable.
3. Shipping and handling charges and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kit subject to change based on available inventory. Consultants will also be charged a monthly subscription fee (currently $16.95), covering the cost of a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information. Residents of North Dakota are not required to purchase an Enrollment Kit or a monthly website subscription.
4. Such operating expenses could include advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone, and Internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses.
5. Income is defined as commissions earned by a Consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet.
6. This table includes Consultants as of December 31, 2018 (or earlier in the year if the Consultant relationship was terminated).
7. This table includes 98,089 Consultants who were active for at least one month in 2018. An active Consultant is defined as a consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).