Get started in just 5 minutes!
Becoming a Thirty-One Consultant is quick and easy!
Complete online enrollment in just 5 minutes
Receive your custom Enrollment Kit full of Thirty-One products
You’re in business! Access training and resources through your Consultant website.
CHOOSE YOUR KIT
Select our special Glow Up! Enrollment Kit available throughout January OR select one of our other 3 totally customizable kits to get your new business rolling!1
Get the new Glow Up! Enrollment Kit
Available this month only
Save over 70% with our Glow Up! Enrollment Kit. This enrollment kit includes:
- Our bestselling Large Utility Tote in Dainty Speckles
- A FREE 3-month subscription to start your own e-commerce website
- Access to our social media content page
- Access to our sales training content page
- Marketing materials including: seasonal product catalog, how-to guide and welcome letter
A $88.85 VALUE1
Ultimate #goalgetter Kit
Includes everything from our Signature Fan Faves Kit, PLUS 7 additional styles. You pick your prints & 5 personalization designs!
A $769 VALUE1
Signature Fan Faves Kit
Includes everything from our Basic Bestsellers Kit, PLUS 3 additional styles. You pick your prints & 3 personalization designs!
A $431 VALUE1
Basic Bestsellers Kit
8 of our most popular styles! You choose your prints, plus one personalization design!
A $261 VALUE1
JOINING HAS ITS PERKS!
As a Thirty-One Consultant, the best perks are all yours!
Commission + Bonuses
Earn 25% commission from the start! Rise to Director level and earn bonuses and even more commission!
Enjoy our exciting rewards programs throughout the year!
Love to travel? You can earn amazing trips to incredible destinations.
Everyday Discount & Free Products
Consultants receive a 25% discount + earn FREE product through our incentive programs!
We celebrate our hard-working Consultants each month and every year at our annual Conference!
Personal + Professional Development
Learn new strategies and grow your business with free training videos, webinars and coaching!
LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE
Our founder, Cindy Monroe, started Thirty-One with the vision to help women reach their full potential. Our Consultants are empowered women who are doing just that.
Most of our Consultants have other careers. Have a look at a few of them!
Nurse & Mom
How much do Consultants earn?
As with any business, success depends on the amount of time you devote to your business and the amount of work you put into it. It’s all up to you! Here’s an idea of what to expect.
U.S. Thirty-One Gifts LLC Income Disclosure Statement 2019
|Consultant Yearly Income2||% of all Consultants3,4|
|Less than $1||23.9%|
|$1 — $99||20.7%|
|$100 — $999||42.8%|
|$1000 — $1,999||7.2%|
|$2,000 — $2,999||2.1%|
|$3,000 — $3,999||0.8%|
|$4,000 — $4,999||0.4%|
|$5,000 — $9,999||1.0%|
|$10,000 — $99,9999||1.0%|
With the opportunity to work from home and be a business owner, you can chart your own unique course. A Thirty-One business is yours to dream, build, and develop!
We understand each Consultant's experience is unique – some Consultants join simply to receive a discount on Thirty-One products and many others start off selling products to earn a little extra money. If you choose to build your own business at Thirty-One, the information in the table, for 2019, should help you better understand the amount of income that Consultants can earn. For example, in 2019, approximately:
- 23.9% of Consultants earned less than $1;
- 20.7% of Consultants earned between $1 and $99; and
- 42.8% of Consultants earned between $100 and $999.
Please note that Thirty-One Gifts does not require Consultants to purchase or maintain inventory and, in fact, our policies prohibit this practice. Note also that these income figures do not represent a Consultant’s profit, as they do not consider expenses incurred by a Consultant in the operation or promotion of her business.
The figures in the table refer to gross income (total income before any expenses are deducted) and expenses that a Consultant incurs in the operation of her business can vary widely. You should factor in estimated expenses when projecting potential profits.5
The income of the Consultants in the table is not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you or any particular Consultant can or will earn through her Thirty-One business and should not be considered guarantees or projections of your actual earnings, income or profits. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. For instance, the top 1% of those Consultants with the highest yearly income in the table have an average tenure with Thirty-One of 90 months. It is important to keep in mind that, like all businesses, some Consultants will succeed in earning income and some will not.
1. Shipping and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kits subject to change based on season, available inventory and other considerations. Consultants who choose customizable kits and do not make their customization selections will receive a kit with pre-selected personalization and prints. Personalization is not available on the Glow Up! Enrollment Kit. Consultants will also be charged a monthly subscription fee, currently $16.95 plus applicable tax, covering the cost of a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers. This charge will begin at the end of the three months of free web services for Consultants who chose the Glow Up Kit. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. Information about website subscriptions, including cancelation, is available to Consultants in the Consultant Guidebook. Purchase of an Enrollment Kit or a monthly website subscription is not required in North Dakota or where prohibited by law.
2. Income is defined as commissions earned by a Consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet.
3. This table includes Consultants as of Dec. 31, 2019 (or earlier in the year if the Consultant relationship was terminated).
4. This table includes 96,786 Consultants who were active for at least one month in 2019. An active Consultant is defined as a Consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).
5. Such operating expenses could include advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone and Internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses.