Rewards for Consultants
Earn 25% commission all day every day, plus early access to new products and an additional 10% personal sales bonus when you reach $2,000 in Personal Volume.Full-time job or part-time side gig, how many rewards you earn is up to you!
Connection is at the heart of what we do.
At Thirty-One, we believe in flexible opportunities, a supportive sisterhood, and the chance to earn additional income YOUR way. We are a community of open doors and encouragement. This has always been what drives us.
Join today for just $1 and discover what a Thirty-One business could mean for you1.
Want a starter kit? Check out our options below.
Your kit, your choice
Fabulous rewards begin with an Enrollment Kit! Which will you choose to start your journey?
Choose our $99 Signature Kit1
Includes 10 of our best-loved products in our top prints of the season, plus selling and marketing tools to help you hit the ground running!
or choose our $130 CUSTOM Signature Kit1
Same as our Signature Kit, but you pick the prints YOU like best!
Plus, you get to choose personalization designs for these items!
LARGE UTILITY TOTE
MINI ZIPPER POUCH
CLOSE TO HOME™ CADDY
How to earn
It's easier to earn commission and bonuses than you might think. This chart explains how our monthly commission and bonuses work.
|$2,000||$500 + $200*|
|*10% PERSONAL SALES BONUS EARNED
Hit $2,000+ Personal Volume each month & get 35% commission on ALL PV, NO LIMIT.
How much do Consultants earn?
As with any business, success depends on the amount of time you devote to your business and the amount of work you put into it. It’s all up to you! Here’s an idea of what to expect.
U.S. Thirty-One Gifts LLC Income Disclosure Statement 2019
With the opportunity to work from home and be a business owner, you can chart your own unique course. A Thirty-One business is yours to dream, build, and develop!
We understand each Consultant's experience is unique – some Consultants join simply to receive a discount on Thirty-One products and many others start off selling products to earn a little extra money. If you choose to build your own business at Thirty-One, the information in the table, for 2019, should help you better understand the amount of income that Consultants can earn. For example, in 2019, approximately:
- 23.9% of Consultants earned less than $1;
- 20.7% of Consultants earned between $1 and $99; and
- 42.8% of Consultants earned between $100 and $999.
Please note that Thirty-One Gifts does not require Consultants to purchase or maintain inventory and, in fact, our policies prohibit this practice. Note also that these income figures do not represent a Consultant’s profit, as they do not consider expenses incurred by a Consultant in the operation or promotion of her business. The figures in the table refer to gross income (total income before any expenses are deducted) and expenses that a Consultant incurs in the operation of her business can vary widely. You should factor in estimated expenses when projecting potential profits.7
The income of the Consultants in the table is not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you or any particular Consultant can or will earn through her Thirty-One business and should not be considered guarantees or projections of your actual earnings, income or profits. Your success with Thirty-One depends on several factors, such as time devoted to your business, tenure and hard work. For instance, the top 1% of those Consultants with the highest yearly income in the table have an average tenure with Thirty-One of 90 months. It is important to keep in mind that, like all businesses, some Consultants will succeed in earning income and some will not.
|Consultant Yearly Income4||% of all Consultants5,6|
|Less than $1||23.9%|
|$1 — $99||20.7%|
|$100 — $999||42.8%|
|$1000 — $1,999||7.2%|
|$2,000 — $2,999||2.1%|
|$3,000 — $3,999||0.8%|
|$4,000 — $4,999||0.4%|
|$5,000 — $9,999||1.0%|
|$10,000 — $99,9999||1.0%|
1. Shipping and handling charges and sales tax will also be charged. Enrollment Kit subject to change based on available inventory. Consultants will also be charged a monthly subscription fee, currently $16.95, covering the cost of a personal website and branded emails sent to your Customers. Consultants may cancel their monthly website subscription at any time. See the Consultant Guidebook for more information. Residents of North Dakota are not required to purchase an Enrollment Kit or a monthly website subscription.
2. Commissions represented are based on full retail sales price of each item and should be used as an estimate only. Your Commission may be different based on redemption of Hostess Credits, sales and specials, personal sales bonuses and/or overrides.
3. Income is defined as commissions earned by a Consultant from Thirty-One for her sale of products and any applicable overrides as defined in the Career Path booklet.
4. This table includes Consultants as of December 31, 2019 (or earlier in the year if the Consultant relationship was terminated).
5. This table includes 96,766 Consultants who were active for at least one month in 2019. An active Consultant is defined as a Consultant who submits $200 in personal sales volume in a rolling three-month period (including the current month and two months prior).
6. Such operating expenses could include advertising and promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, telephone and Internet costs, and miscellaneous expenses.